Permit & License Applications

Solicitation-Peddler-Hawker License

To be completed at City Hall. Please bring photo ID for each member of group, license plate number for vehicle, and cash or check for fee -- $5 per day per group.

Building Permit

Building permit for all building from fence to new construction.

Other Permits

All other City permits including Swimming Pool regulations, Electrical Permit, Demolition Permit, Sewer Permit, Water Permit & others.