Elections - Pre-filing Notice
The office of Anita Corso, Local Election Official in and for the City of Le Roy, office located at 207 S. East Street, Le Roy, Illinois will be open from 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. beginning Monday, December 12, 2022 through Friday, December 16, 2022 and 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Monday, December 19, 2022 for the purpose of accepting candidate petitions for the Consolidated Election to be held Tuesday, April 4, 2023, for the following offices:
- One Alderman Ward 1 full four year term,
- One Alderman Ward 1 two year term,
- One Alderman Ward 2 full four year term,
- One Alderman Ward 3 full four year term,
- One Aldermen Ward 4 full four year term.
Petitions may be picked up at the Local Election Official’s office beginning September 20, 2022 and circulation of petitions may begin immediately.